The Website is operated by Viabrand Pty Ltd ACN 603 011 525 (Viabrand, We, Our, Us, and other similar terms). We provide You with access to Website pursuant the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. Permitted use
2.1 Use of Content
Content means text, data, speech, music or other sounds, visual images (animated or otherwise) in any form, or in any combination of forms as defined in Schedule 7 of Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth).
- You may download, print, or copy Content provided on the Website for Your own use or for use within Your business. Unless provided with a mechanism to do so, You must not sell, lease, furnish or otherwise permit or cause others to access Content on the Website.
- You must not use, reproduce, communicate, publish, or distribute any of the Content on the Website, unless it constitutes a fair dealing for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (Act). In particular, You must not reproduce or use any of the information on the Website for commercial benefit.
3. Prohibitions on use
The Website and the information contained herein must not be used in any manner that infringes Our rights. You must not:
- data mine or conduct automated searches on the Website or the Content, whether through the use of additional software or otherwise;
- frame or mirror the Website;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to the Website or any of its Content;
- transmit any virus, worm or other disabling feature to or via the Website;
- abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the Our legal rights;
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters from the Website;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels unless authorised to do so; and
- use the Website to send commercial, unsolicited, or bulk electronic messages to anyone or in any other way which would constitute an infringement of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
In using the Website, You are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted Our Privacy Notice.
5. Provision of service
- We may, without notice, suspend access to the Website or disconnect or deny You access to any part of the Website during any technical failure or maintenance period.
- We may also choose in Our sole discretion to block or deny You access to any of the Content contained on the Website.
- We may make improvements and or changes to Website and the Content at any time without notice. We do not warrant that the information architecture or navigation will not change now or at any time in future.
6. Limitation of liability
6.1 No duty of care
- The Website is available for You to use; however, We assume no duty of care to You. We make no representation and provide no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for purpose of the Content on the Website.
- If relying on the Content, You must make Your own investigations to ensure its accuracy before doing so.
6.2 Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- Your use of the Website is at Your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We and Our officers, employees and agents, expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
- We make no warranty that:
- the Content will meet Your requirements;
- the information contained in the Content is accurate or reliable;
- the Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the quality of the Content, or other material obtained by You through the Website will meet Your expectations; and
- any errors will be corrected;
- any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is accessed at Your own discretion and risk, and You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer or loss of data that results from the download of the Content; and
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from the Website or through or from the Content creates any warranty not expressly stated herein.
6.3 Limitation of liability
- Except for certain statutory warranties under consumer protection laws We do not provide any guarantee or warranty or make any representation of any kind, either express or implied, in relation to the Content or Your use of the Content on the Website.
- Subject to any claims available under consumer protection laws We and Our officers, employees and agents are not liable for any loss or damage, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses including any form of consequential loss such as any third party loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, pure economic loss and an increased operating cost, personal injury or death, however suffered or sustained in connection with:
- any inaccurate information provided on the Website;
- Your use of the Content;
- any failure or delay including, but not limited to, the use or inability to use any of the Content;
- any interference with or damage to Your computer systems which occurs in connection with use of the Website or any of its Content;
- the cost of procurements of substitute goods and Content resulting from any goods or Content purchased or obtained through the Content;
- For claims that cannot be excluded or restricted under consumer protection laws, Our liability for such a claim will (at Our option and to the extent permitted by law) be limited to:
- if the breach relates to Content:
- resupplying the Content or its equivalent; or
- paying the cost of having the Content or its equivalent resupplied.
- if the breach relates to Content:
6.4 Links to other websites
- The Website may contain links to Websites which are owned and operated by third parties which are not controlled by Us.
- In relation to the other Websites which We link to, We:
- provide the links as a convenience to You and the existence of a link to other Websites does not imply any endorsement of the linked Website; and
- we are not responsible for the material contained on those linked Websites.
7. Miscellaneous provisions
- Access to the Website outside the Jurisdiction – No representation or warranty is made that the Content on the Website complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia. If You access the Website from outside Australia, You do so at Your own risk.
- Indemnity – By using the Website, You indemnify Us and Our employees, officers and agents against any claim or proceeding that is made, threatened or commenced, and any liability, loss, damage or expense (including reasonable legal costs on a full indemnity basis) that We may incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of:
- an actual or alleged breach by You of any law, legislation, regulation, by-law or code of conduct caused by data uploaded or downloaded from our Website;
- any claims brought by or on behalf of any third party relating to any act or omission by You, including breach of a third parties copyright or trade mark.
- Trade marks – We may be the owner of several common law, or where indicated, registered trade marks which appear on the Website. Unauthorised use of these trademarks will infringe Our intellectual property rights. We reserve Our right to act against You if You infringe Our intellectual property rights.
- Contact Details – You may contact Us using the following details: