Want to join our team?
we’re looking for talented thinkers and doers.
We’re always on the look-out for talented thinkers and designers to join our Brisbane studio at all levels. At Viabrand, our focus is to support and inspire our clients to achieve success through strategic and creative communications. We believe in our people and how we create better, more meaningful experiences for them. We aim to unlock the potential of to create better cultural, social and economic value through strategic design thinking.
If you feel you possess the skills and attitude to join our growing team, apply by submitting a cover letter detailing your specific experience and what you will bring to the role along with your resume. Include 3 references. Submit your application below. No recruitment agencies please.
Opportunities at Viabrand
We’re growing quickly, and always looking for bright innovative thinkers with a passion for design and strategy, backed up with solid experience and leadership skills. When applying please follow our requirements and send your application to jobs [at] viabrand.com.au.
Sales and Marketing Executive (3 days per week)
Viabrand is an emerging creative studio established in 2014. Since its launch the business has built an exceptional reputation. Our team specialises in branding, graphic design and marketing and we work with in-house marketing teams and ambitious start-ups building successful brands.
An opportunity is available for a Sales and Marketing Executive who has strong experience in B2B marketing. The successful candidate will collaborate alongside the Director, assisting with sales and sale pitches, client management and general client support. We are seeking a driven individual who is keen to contribute new ideas and drive forward the growth of the business.
We offer a work life balance to the successful candidate including gym facilities, a BBQ area, pool and café/restaurant onsite.
Our next step is to grow our presence in Queensland and are looking for motivated, self-directed individuals who want to take control of their careers and new opportunities.
The key responsibilities include:
- Relationship building, identify and map out potential customers
- Manage inbound and outbound sales and marketing activities
- Manage and maintain business processes
- Manage phone and email enquiries
- Manage business CRM system
- Assist in the co-ordination of quotes and proposals
- Assist with developing, marketing ideas, content and copywriting
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Degree qualified in Sales / Marketing required
- B2B Marketing experience (2+ years)
- A positive and customer first attitude
- Professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience using Office
- Experience in sales and marketing or a business development role
- Proven ability to build relationships and work with people at all levels of organisations
- Proven experience in driving revenue through new business opportunities
- The position may suit an existing consultant who seeks to complement their existing commitments or a return to work mother looking to balance home commitments with professional opportunities.
If you feel you possess the skills and attitude to join our small team, apply by submitting a cover letter detailing your specific experience and what you will bring to the role along with your resume. Include 3 references. Send your application to jobs [at] viabrand.com.au.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 25th October 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls or recruitment agencies please.